Monday, October 4, 2010
Last paper for promos tomorrow! // 12:07 AM
Death time in 8 hours; but here I am still blogging. Well, I know I'm gonna flunk the Biology papers tomorrow already. Mugged through the WHOLE day cause I spent the past 3 days slacking off and going out :/ Well.. Retribution, I guess. Didn't put in enough efforts; so I shouldn't expect much either. Just hope that whatever I mugged through today (the whole 8 hours of the day), would be somehow tested tomorrow. Luckily, the first paper is paper 1. So it can kind of serve as a revision. Well, I'm just praying hard that I don't die at paper 1 like how I did for Chemistry paper 1.
On a happier note; I'm going kite flying and catching a movie with JJJACY clique tomorrow!:D I just can't wait for promos to be officially over man. I might even go bonkers and just tear away all my notes tomorrow xD But nah, I won't. I'm not that crazy to that extent, lah huh. Hahah.
Alright, enough of rumblings. Time to turn in and fight my last battle with the seemingly harmless stack of papers tomorrow(:
And oh! That stupid pig kept tempting me to watch the performances of BEAST and SHINee while I was mugging for tomorrow's paper): And in the end, I still took time off and watch BEAST's performance :/ Tsk. The temptations are just too tempting! ):
iloveyou❤