Tuesday, October 5, 2010
Post-Promotional Exam Camp // 8:58 PM
The all girls camp today was seriously a waste of time.
Putting aside the fact that the skipping segment was surprisingly okay (cause we didn't have to skip as individuals), we had physical training (wth?), inspiring talk, and 2 hours of taekwondo. Taekwondo was okay actually; but the session was seriously too long and boring. Inspiring talk was.. Ahhhhh.. Makes me wanna sleep :/
Overall; I just wasted my whole day in school doing meaningless stuffs, when I could actually be at home spamming videos -.-" Gahhhh.. I really feel like ponning tomorrow's second part of the camp. Plus, tomorrow's itinerary is even more zzz~ Workshop for the WHOLE day. Gahhhh.. Can die):
It's saddening cause it seems as if I'm the only one who felt it, I'm the only one who cared, I'm the only one that's making the effort to change things.
iloveyou❤