<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Results // 11:14 AM

Hello(:
I'm in the computer lab right now accompanying Yuan Ning to do up her powerpoin slides(: Decided to update my blog a little; since there's this stalker that kept asking me to update also. Hahah.
Alright. Today, we got back all of our results for the promotional examinations already. In summary:

Mathematics- 82 (A)
Chemistry- 69.1 (B)
Chinese- 70 (A)
Geography- 71.4 (A)
General Paper- 47.5 (E)
Biology- 65.4 (B)

These are just purely the promo papers results. Well, overall, I'm glad. But I still think I can go better. Biology was quite disappointing; cause paper 2 pulled me down a lot. Told myself that I shouldn't expect much; for I didn't put in much effort also. But still.. GP was nothing but a disappointment. Though I passed according to the new grading system, it didn't pass the passing grade in my heart.

But it's okay. A'levels is all that matters anyway. We shall work harder to clinch those A's in year 2(:
To those that didn't do as well for this promos like me, don't lose faith! You can still do it. Work harder in the future! We shall sprint hand in hand; side by side, to our ultimate goal together^^


iloveyou❤