<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©❤
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Smile, though it hurts. // 5:46 PM

Today, seems different..

School was as usual, and the routine for PE was the same. But somehow, it just felt different today. Sat out for PE today cause I'm still under medication and isn't fit for physical activity. Joined the class for captain's ball, though. Since I'm just supposed to stand there and catch the ball.

Standing up there on a chair, looking at my classmates running around; something seems to be striking my heart. Everyone's face was with a smile; something that I seem to have neglected in the past, something that I used to have taken for granted. Today, their smiles seem exceptionally warm, and there is this unknown feeling that is filling up my heart. It seems a little sweet, a little bitter; I don't know how to describe it.



Friday. That's when the final verdict would be out. And before the final verdict is out, we'd still keep on hoping.

I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.”

- William Allen White



iloveyou❤