Friday, October 8, 2010
// 11:58 PM
Today was awesomely great(: Overall, I mean.
Started the day with GP lessons. Was pretty anxious over getting back the GP results. But Ms Yap said that they have yet to finish marking so they'd return us the papers next week. I'm glad to a certain extent; for I know the GP results would be nothing more but a disappointment. But oh well.. Watched "The Island" during GP lesson today while Ms Yap went to mark the promotional examination papers.
After GP, it was Chemistry. To my surprise, I managed to pass paper 1 with 25/40!^^ I'm glad. I really am. I totally didn't expect a pass for my paper and I did in the end! The unexpected always comes with extreme feelings(: Scored 58/80 for my paper 2; which meant a 69.17% for my overall promo paper. Missed my "A" grade by a very tiny bit. But I'm glad the overall marks I get for Chemistry for the whole of year 1 still remains an "A" :D
After Chemistry, had a half-an-hour Chinese lesson before we were let off for lunch break due to the workshops today. The workshops today were pretty much mundane and boring; but I'm glad I managed to survive the whole 4 hours of programme(:
Headed to Jurong Point with Yuan Ning then train-ed to Clementi to meet up with Aaron. Waited for love to arrive; then headed to a nearby place for dinner. After dinner, we went to West Coast Plaza and chatted at Coffee Bean^^
The dinner was great, the chit-chat session was awesome, the company was fabulous!:D I really love the company of love and Aaron. It totally just brightens up my day(: Previously before I met them, I was really emo over some matters. But after meeting up with them, it's like.. I can just put all these useless thoughts aside and be happy. I'm really really REALLY glad to have them as my BFFs!:D
Enjoyed myself ALOT today; and I can't wait for the outing tomorrow already!:D
Btw, Janise, I really wasn't upset with you. Serious! Just didn't know how to put some matters across to you. As in.. I don't know how to tell you what made me emo. So yeah..
It seems rejected; it seems un-reciprocated. Gonna keep my feelings aside; before it's all too late.
iloveyou❤