Wednesday, October 20, 2010
WOOTS // 10:13 PM
Today was awesome!(:
Met up with Love and Aaron at Jurong Point, and had Pepper Lunch for lunch!:D Love had to go back school for sexuality talk so we trained to dover after lunch): Aaron and I continued the train ride and train-ed to Commonwealth to meet up with Benjie(: Headed to Bugis, and went to get KOI!:D
Went shopping after getting KOI till about 5pm, then headed back home. Benjie went home while Aaron and I went to get chicken and sweet potato from the pasar malam at Tiong. It's been a year since there was pasar malam at Tiong! Heehee. Went to get our all-time-favourite chicken and sweet potato!^^ Awesome!:D Heehee. And that settles my dinner for today!
Today was great!:D Too bad Love couldn't join us longer!): But it's okay, let's meet up soonnnnn!! *hearts*
And oh! I forgot to mention, I GOT MACAROONS FROM BAKERZIN TODAY!:D And Aaron tried it for the first time of his life today too. Hahahah!! Awesome day, I wished it was longer!
iloveyou❤