<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3279387665600418924?origin\x3dhttp://sarang--heyo.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Do not touch, no ripping
Copyrighted ©❤
Friday, October 1, 2010
Yet-another-slack-day // 12:50 AM

Dang.
Wasted the whole of today slacking and watching videos. I know I ought to be studying for my last paper on Monday, but I'm really lacking the motivation): Told myself to start work at 11pm, but here I am, almost 2 hours later, still slacking. Awesome, ain't it? :/ Gahhhh... I need my study mood back, yet again):






On a happier note, I'm finally meeting Love and Aaron tomorrow! ❤ Gonna have dinner and then head for KBOX :D I predict a great night ahead!^^
So, I shall be a good girl and use this as my motivation; and start work already(:



-peaceout-


iloveyou❤